Head to www.tenet.farm
Choose your Network (ETH/BSC)
click [Create Liquidity Tap].
Click [Unlock Wallet] and select a wallet supplier to connect your wallet.
*So far, Tenet V1 has included MetaMask, WalletConnect,MathWallet,Binance Chain Wallet,Imtoken,TrustWallet. More platforms, wallets and functions will be added and updated later.
After connecting wallet, click [Create Liquidity Tap] and enter the setting up page. You can now start customizing.
Set up LP token
LP tokens are distributed to liquidity providers and can be added to the liquidity tap. You can set up your liquidity tokens and choose the issuing platform. So far, Tenet has included LP tokens issued by two major platforms: Uniswap and Sushiswap.
Enter LP token address and to see your trading pair. You can also click [Get] to view related information. By doing this, you can double check your address.
Obtain LP Token address
Head to Uniswap or Sushiswap to search your trading pair.
Click the searching result and enter the detail page of trading pair. Copy the pair address at the bottom.
Set mining parameters.
You can set mining rewards, the validity period for mining, initial mining incentives as well as the validity period for initial mining.
· Token address: Enter the contract address for mining reward tokens chosen by you, then the name of token will appear. You can also click [Get] to view related information. By doing this, you can double check your address.
· Starting block height: Enter starting block height (numbers) to decide after which block, users can begin mining in your liquidity tap.
*The starting block height should not be lower than the current block height. You can check the current height at the top of the webpage.
If you select “Start immediately after the tap is created”, mining will begin right after the tap is created.
· Block count:Enter the number of blocks for mining to decide the closing block height when mining ends.
· Estimated starting/closing time: Starting and closing time will be calculated based on the initial block height and block count. You can also click [Get] to view related information.
*For your reference, it takes 15 seconds to generate a block.
· Mining reward/per block:Set the amount of reward token distributed after each block.
· Activate initial mining incentives: By activating it, you can set initial mining incentives. Initial mining incentives are extra rewards during the initial mining stage.
· Initial mining incentive/per block:Set the amount of reward token distributed after each block during the initial mining stage.
· Initial mining incentive block count: Set initial mining incentive block count to decide when initial mining rewards end.
· Total reward in the tap:This parameter is based on block count, mining reward and initial mining reward. You can also click [Get] to view related information.
Add ETH-TEN Uni-V2 LP token / BNB-TEN LP token
If you provide liquidity to TEN and add LP token, liquidity providers of your tap can receive extra TEN as reward. Otherwise, they will not receive TEN mining reward.
You can choose to add LP token after the creation of liquidity tap, so as to generate TEN reward for them. But this will increase gas fees.
*LP Token added by you can be unlocked anytime. After unlocking, users will not receive TEN mining reward.
Enter project information (optional)
You can enter your website address and project introduction. Detailed information will help you to attract more users and liquidity.
Please be aware that information cannot be changed after the liquidity tap is created.
Click [Create] after customizing liquidity tap. A pop-up window will require you to authorize mining reward token and LP token (if pre-deposit is activated) and TEN. Click [Authorize] and confirm authorization through your wallet. Please wait 10 to 60 seconds (due to on-chain traffic) until you see the status button changes to “Authorized”.
· 100 TEN will be charged as fees for creating Liquidity Tap, 50% of which is charged by platform, and 50% will be burned.
After authorization, click [Create], activate wallet and transfer reward token and LP token (if pre-deposit is activated) to smart contracts.
Your liquidity tap will be created once the transfer is complete. You can click [Create Liquidity Tap] at the navigation bar and view all your liquidity taps.
· You need to wait until your Liquidity Tap creation is approved. Then the Liquidity Tap you create will show in the list of Liquidity Tap on the homepage.
*If your Liquidity Tap creation is not approved, the Liquidity Tap you create won't show and fees charged can’t be refunded.